1988 Alfa Romeo Spider Quadrifoglio
After the cylinder head returned from the machine shop we reinstalled it, set the valve lash and then reinstalled the rest of the engine bay ancillaries.
With everything buttoned up inside and the car running and driving well we pulled the seats and replaced the bottom foams and covers. We discovered where the mouse had found it's housing material as well, as there was a large hole in the driver's side back foam which needed to be repaired.
With the seats repaired this Alfa is ready to go home until we can get a new top and boot (in red to match the carpet)!